According to the Services Act Information Society, we inform that this website belongs to DTI DONATION & TRANSPLANTATION INSTITUTE, Private Foundation (DTI), with offices at Parc Científic de Barcelona-UB, Baldiri i Reixac Street, 4-8, I Tower block, 8ª floor. (08208) Barcelona, Spain. CIF NUMBER: ESG-64862006
www.dtifoundation.com and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing to this website confers you the user condition and implies the acceptance of the use conditions established in this advice.
- DTI doesn’t guarantee neither the certainty of the contents or the use of the information, nor the damages that stem from the users’ decisions. Therefore, the user will be responsible for the access to the website.
- All web contents are property of DTI. For this reason, the texts, images, graphics, archives, logos, brands and design, as well as the source code and any other component contained are protected by the applicable regulation in copyright and patent rights.
- Accessing to the indicate contents doesn’t confer any right if it is not specifically stated.
- It is not authorized and as a result banned, copying the content, transforming it, distributing it and communicating if it is not specifically stated by DTI.
- It is not authorized and for this reason banned:
– Reproducing totally or partially the contents, in any format existing or future.
– Spreading the contents
– Spreading the content without mentioning the source.
– Using totally or partially, even with changes, the brands, designs, logos and forms contained in the website.
- It is only permitted to put links to the homepage of DTI website and it is banned doing framing and deep-link, as well as any other equivalent practice that hides or confuses the origin’s content as well as the links from websites that infringe the laws or the principles of morality, falsify or defame of DTI, its staff or its partners.
- In any case establishing links will involve the existence of any relationship with DTI.
- All matters related to the website are submitted to the Spanish law and the European regulation applicable.
Statutes of the company:
If for any reason you need to cancel any order, you can do it without any charge up to 15 days after finalizing the purchase. This will be as long as it is before the first day that the purchased course begins. When teaching materials have been delivered, they must be returned in perfect condition, with the customer being responsible for the return costs, as well as any damage to the materials mentioned.
To cancel you will have to contact email@example.com indicating:
- Name and Surname
- Course purchased
- Date of purchase
- Payment method
- Contact details
Return and refund
In case of compliance with what is specified in the order cancellation section, the money will be reimbursed up to a maximum period of 15 days, cancelling the registration and access to the course and the online platform of the training action. Nevertheless, DTI may retain the reimbursement of the amounts until it has received the teaching materials to be returned by the customer.