|Basic Information on Data Protection|
|Responsible for personal data||DTI – Donation and Transplantation Institute, Fundació Privada|
|Purpose||Registration of a course.|
|Legitimate basis||User consent|
|Recipients||Data will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.|
|Rights||To access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as is explained in the additional information.|
|Additional information||For further information, consult the additional information below|
Thank you for visiting our website.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Identity: Donation and Transplantation Institute, with Tax ID G-64862006 registered with number 3451 in foundation’s registry in Catalonia, Spain. is responsible for the processing of the personal data that you supply to us. Postal address: Parc Científic de Barcelona C/Baldiri Reixac, 4-8 Torre I. Planta 8, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
- Tel: +34 934020896
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CIF: ESG-64862006
If for any reason you wish to contact us with regard to the processing of your personal data, you can do so by writing to us at email@example.com.
- WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND PROCESSING?
It is that data that identifies or enables identification of an individual. For example, the data that can directly identify a person is their first name and surname, while the ID document number can lead to identifying them. The personal data includes information such as mobile telephone, email address, date of birth, sex and picture, among other things. It can also include digital identifiers such as their computer’s IP address, as well as the information that is obtained through cookies.
However, personal data processing is any operation or set of operations that we carry out on your personal data, such as for example, the collection, registering, keeping, use and communication of your data.
- WHAT MEANS DO WE USE TO COLLECT YOUR DATA?
- We provide a form for you on our website through which you can, if you wish, register on the basic organ donation course that we offer.
- Through these forms we only capture basic data: first name, surname, country, institution where you work, occupation and email address.
- WHAT PROCESSING DO WE CARRY OUT ON YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
We wish to be transparent with you and to inform you about the operations we perform with your personal data and the purposes for which we process this data.
- We process your personal data for the purposes of managing your participation in the social awareness actions on organ donation.
- We process the data of the registered participants for statistical purposes, with the aim of finding out, in an aggregate and non-personalised way, the degree of participation in the course across the whole range of the countries in the European Union: where they come from, their age, etc.
- We may process your personal data, for the purposes of managing the queries or information requests that you may send us through our website or by email or telephone.
- We may process the basic data and emails of the users who freely wish to receive communications via email about the DTI foundation’s activities.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATE REASON FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data protection regulations require that for the processing of your data we have a legitimate basis. Therefore, in order to process your information we have two legal bases depending on the activity or processing that we carry out on your data. The legal bases for processing your personal data are:
- Your consent: We base ourselves on your consent for processing your personal data for the purposes of managing your participation in the social awareness actions on organ donation.
- Legitimate interest: We base ourselves on the legitimate interest for processing the data of registered participants in an aggregate manner for statistical purposes and in order to send communications electronically about the DTI foundation’s activities to all those users who wish to receive it, and who are able to object at any time.
- FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be kept in all cases for the periods provided by the regulations applicable.
- WHAT RIGHTS ARE YOU ABLE TO EXERCISE?
Below we show the rights that you can exercise as user of the Website:
|Rights||What does this mean?|
|Right of access||You have the right for DTI to confirm to you whether or not they are processing your personal data and, if so, the right to know what data they are processing.|
|Right of rectification||This consists of being able to modify any data that is inaccurate or incomplete. In your request for rectification, you should indicate the data that you wish to be changed.|
|Right of objection||You have the right to object at any time, for reasons connected to your individual circumstances, to personal data that relates to you being subject to processing based on the company’s legitimate interest. DTI will stop processing the personal data, unless we state imperative legitimate reasons for processing that prevail over your interests, rights and liberties, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of grievances.|
|Right of deletion||This right permits the cancellation of your personal data. The data will be kept blocked so as to prevent its processing, except for making it available to the public administration bodies, judges and courts for dealing with any responsibilities that may have arisen from its processing during its limitation period.|
|Portability right to the data||You have the right to copy and transfer data from our database to another responsible for processing. It is only possible to exercise this right when the processing is based on the performance of a contract or on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.|
|Right to restrict the processing||This right permits you to request us to suspend the processing of your data when:
§ You contest the accuracy of the data, while DTI checks its accuracy.
§ You have exercised your right of objection to the processing of your data, while it is checked whether DTI’s legitimate reasons prevail over yours as interested party.
Equally, this right permits you to request DTI to keep your personal data when:
§ The data processing is illicit and as interested party you contest the removal of your data and request in its place a restriction to its use.
§ DTI no longer needs your personal data for processing purposes, but requires them for the formulation, exercise or defence of grievances.
|How may these rights be exercised?||You will be able to exercise your right by sending us your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post, through a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of your ID card or passport, to the following address: DTI – Donation and Transplantation Institute, Fundació Privada, Parc Científic de Barcelona, C/Baldiri Reixac, 4-8 Torre I. Planta 8, 08028 Barcelona, Spain) – Ref. Data Protection.
Similarly, we would advise you that, should the DTI not properly comply with the exercise of your rights, you will be able to present a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). If you would like more information about this right and how to exercise it, you may contact the AEPD:
Tel. 901 100 099 and 91.266.35.17
C/Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid
- TO WHOM DO WE PASS ON YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We do not pass on any of the personal data you have supplied us through the means described above. However, it is possible that we may pass on your personal data, subject to legal requirement or legitimate basis for passing it on, to courts or other public administration bodies.
Last version: May 2019.