Course developed following the Guide to the quality and safety of tissues and cells for human application, European Committee (Partial Agreement) on Organ Transplantation, EDQM, Council of Europe.
- Professionals involved in tissue, cells and advanced therapies
- Researchers and project managers working in the field
- Biology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy & Pharmacology specialists
TPM applies the Learning by doing proactive training and provides a blended learning program consisting in online and face to face components that can be taken together or separately.
The E-learning method used throughout the course promotes continuous building of knowledge and development of skills, through learning by doing methodologies. It boosts great interactivity in the learning environment created and involves the development of a flexible, interactive and bidirectional teaching and learning action.
Learning materials and resources along with practical activities are available during the course.
Face to face training
The training program will help participants achieve a high level of knowledge in tissues cells and advanced therapies. It will enable practitioners to improve their core skills and competences, establish optimal policies and practices in tissues, cells and advanced therapies in order to deliver high quality services to patients and users, and boost networking & best practice exchange.
The blended training will be awarded with 10 ECTS accredited by TPM – Universitat de Barcelona (UB) after successful completion of the course.
The course is part of the TPM educational modular structure composed by different training itineraries that may end up with a Masters’ degree.
The course aims at responding to a growing demand of professionals for continuing education in tissue banking and advanced therapies. The E-learning method permits a major flexibility for participants from all over the world.
- Tissue donor detection and selection criteria
- Ethical and regulatory issues in tissue banking
- Quality management in tissue banking
- Sterilization of tissue grafts
- Eye banking
- Cardiovascular banking
- Musculoskeletal banking
- Skin banking
- Advanced therapies
- Stem cells and cord blood banking
- Gamete banking
- Tissue living donation
Face to Face training:
The course provides the opportunity to build knowledge and competences in the development of the newest tissue banking practices, advanced therapies and blood banking.
- Tissue and eye banking today
- Legal, ethical and regulatory aspects
- Quality management
- Traceability and biovigilance
- Detection, identification and suitability of tissue and eye donors
- Tissue and eye recovery and processing
- Tissue and eye processing facilities organization and design
- Clinical graft applications
- Ocular and amniotic membrane
- Hematopoietic stem cells
- Advanced therapies
Registration request submissions can be performed using our registration form below or contact email@example.com
Online course fee:
Early bird: 1250€ by February 21st 2023