On October 25th – 27th, 2017, the Final Meeting of the Seeding Life (SeeLife), Erasmus + Project was held in Riga, Latvia.
A total of 20 representatives from 4 different countries (Bulgaria, Spain, Latvia and Lithuania) participated in this final meeting.
The objectives of the final meeting were:
- To review all the activities developed during the project
- To discuss the training program evaluation results
- To constitute a Seeding Life network in Organ Donation and Transplantation and to sign a final networking agreement
- To focus on the program expansion to different potential adopters outside initial target group by dissemination media event and conference
- To optimize deliverables and ensure their dissemination
We are glad to announce that the main outcomes of the project were achieved and even overpassed. A total of 26 participants from Bulgaria and Latvia were certified as trainers in the first phase of the project implementation. In the second phase during the Multiplier Events: 6 in Latvia and 10 in Bulgaria, the trainers have disseminated the project outputs among more than 620 healthcare professionals.
Now the closing phase of Seeding Life is under progress. Everyone is working hard to submit their part for the final reports.
We would like to thank all partners, officials, external stakeholders and media for contributing to the success of the final meeting. It was memorable experience for all of us.
Disclaimer: This project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union